Pages

Saturday, April 15, 2017

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. ∼ Robert Frost

Live in the present and the future.

I mean, what is so important in the past that you should live in it? Only learning from it is what you can do. Making a mistake is not bad, only if you don't learn from it, a mistake can be called bad. Everyone makes a mistake, it's unavoidable. Mistakes are made by decisions and decisions are made by one's knowledge. The one who will never make a mistake in his life, should be called a god, the one's who make mistakes and learn from it are reality. And if I would go further, the one's who do not learn from their mistakes are simply stupid.
Live in the present and carefully write your future by making decisions over and over again. Every time a bit better thanks to the knowledge you have acquired with every mistake. I really do believe that if you cherish your environment and try to make every decision a better one, your life will be like heaven.
Since I really do like this subject and think it is important, this is the second time I write about it. Read in this post here: It is no use crying over spilt milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment