Pages

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love. ∼ Hubert H. Humphrey

I guess you've already heard about this saying at least once. If you didn't that's not the end of the world  because this means that I'm the one who has the honor to tell you.
I do not really know when and why Hubert H. Humphrey said this but I guess it was during some speech or an interview. What I think he meant with this is that our harts need love and friendship to deal with life. EVEN IF LIFE CAN BE DIFFICULT, LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP MAKE IT EASIER. Friendship is like one of the most important things in life, right in front of love. Why do I prefer friendship to love? For this simple reason: I've had had bad experiences with love.  But that doesn't mean I don't believe in true love though. I think that many people who are alone for their entire lives die early. 
A heart can kind of be compared to a candle. If your heart would be a candle, love would be its fuel. Without love it would slowly freeze until it gets too cold for the fire to continue burning. With enough love comes enough fuel to live a nice and active happy life. Once again, my only advice to you is to love and be loved by friends and family. To learn and teach from friends, family and experience of life.
So, my final conclusion about this saying is that every mental situation you got yourself in can be solved with the help of love and friendship.

1 comment:

  1. Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the images aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same results.

    ReplyDelete